My husband sat at the dinner table last week and proposed this very question. At first I thought he wanted to move there! Yes, my husband has come up with some pretty amazing places to move... but facing a surgery for our son in the next month, I looked at him with those telling eyes of disapproval.
He explained to me that he had the opportunity to take a temporary assignment and was excited at the possibility that we could all go! After I thought it over a bit and prayed... I realized this was not an impossible notion. We could safely postpone our son's club foot surgery (although necessary, it is not extremely urgent) for a month in order to have a truly memorable family experience.
To tell you the truth, I have been a bit consumed with all that this surgery has in store for my dear son... It seems that God has brought this blessed diversion to give us some more time to appreciate His goodness and rest in His sovereignty.
As things have come together, I realized I needed to start sharing some of our experiences with our family and friends... and this opportunity has given me the kick I needed to start a blog for you all to follow.
My plan is to keep you up to date while we are away and to share a bit of our experience as well as document our time for the future!
Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare to travel.
Look out Spain... here we come!
1 comment:
A good beginning!
Post a Comment