Dark Chocolate Cake ... is there anything more wonderful?
Our sweet girl is fourteen and becoming such a lovely young woman.
A surprise birthday gift... a new puppy!
"Charlie" a Maltese/Terrier Mix... aka adorable MUTT
Charlie loves his new girl... he does not leave her side...
Busy at work...Another year older and more responsibility is expected.
What a blessing that Miss Sarah is taking on even more of the kitchen duties!
Birthday Pancakes still a favorite tradition...
I always think of my dear friend, Kristi, for suggesting
I make a numbered pancake for my baby girl of one year old...
I took her advise, and it has become one of my children's most requested birthday events!
Beautiful inside and out... a blessing beyond measure.
Happy Birthday to you, sweet Sarah!
Happy Birthday to you, sweet Sarah!

1 comment:
Che bel cucciolotto - what a nice puppy. Cannot wait to be back for a visit (and working on it). Love you all, uncle Andreas
Post a Comment