Sometimes, waiting or sacrificing things is actually just opening the door for God to grant us the desires of our hearts in a spectacular way...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome Fall

Is seems but a short moment and the seasons have changed once again.  I always feel a bit melancholy as I bid farewell to summer... it's freedom is so lovely.

Yet, fall brings winds of change...the warmth of an old sweater becomes my comfort.  As I sip my coffee in the morning hours and await the dawn of a new and glorious day, I marvel at the sun as it rises over the mountains and wonder at it all...time slows down for a moment and I savor the possibility of today.


Our routine has been set, the kitchen table if full of eraser dust, books and paper...we are back to book learning .


Our minds are turned toward the end of the year and a season of Thanksgiving which brings family and friends to our home.


I feel as though time is slipping through my fingers... I try to hold on to each day.



Life is sweet... and precious... and oh so wonderful.

No comments:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *