Sometimes, waiting or sacrificing things is actually just opening the door for God to grant us the desires of our hearts in a spectacular way...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Thomas!

As I traced the outline of my son's innocent face with my finger this morning... holding him in my arms for our daily morning snuggle... I couldn't help but want to slow down the hands of time... savor this moment... his gaze deeply set on mine I hold him close and cherish the gift of my little boy...

Six Years Old...

Saturday we celebrated Thomas' Birthday...

He is growing into a vibrant and healthy little man... 6 years old now.

Cowboy Thomas and his Daddy

Saturday we also marched as a family in the in the Snake River Stampede Parade in Nampa. It was great fun for Thomas... Helping to support our 4H group, we carried the 4H flag and Thomas waved at the bystanders as we led our girls on horseback through town. The Energizers won 2nd place in their division and enjoyed a fun morning of horse grooming, decorating and riding.


Sarah Jane and Sarah Elizabeth waiting for
Wyatt to dry freshly painted (nails) I mean... hooves...


It's a big job for a little boy

The Energizer's ready to be Judged




Thomas taking a ride on Shorty




Daddy getting a smooch from Wyatt

Marching Down Main Street USA (Nampa)

Thomas almost felt as if the parade was in his honor... He loved the idea of marching through town... but the parade route was long and he decided to ride in style..." All that waving was hard work", he confided in me after the parade...

He waved the entire parade!

What birthday is complete without a cake and candles...

I wonder what he wished for...

Happy Birthday Thomas!

No comments:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *