Sometimes, waiting or sacrificing things is actually just opening the door for God to grant us the desires of our hearts in a spectacular way...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Big Dreams of Little Boys

This morning we awoke to the beauty of white flakes floating from the sky.



My little "snuggle bug" came down for his morning cuddle.  A daily ritual that I cherish.  We opened the curtains and lazily watched the snow fall while burrowed in a soft haven of warm covers and piles of pillows.  As always, we discussed what was on my little boy's mind.  He always talks with me best in the morning...I just listen.

This morning it was the idea of owning sheep.  He has decided he wants to have sheep... a farm... a dog to herd the sheep... a big RED barn with a big hay loft... a horse for Sissy to ride any time she wants...and a bright brown fence.  He will drive a tractor... his wife will plant the alfalfa....etc.


I smiled and held my little boy with big boy dreams...

No comments:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *