Sometimes, waiting or sacrificing things is actually just opening the door for God to grant us the desires of our hearts in a spectacular way...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is a special day! It's my mom's birthday and I could not let it pass without saying how much I love her. She is such a special mom... always willing to help, extremely creative and loves to play!

I just find joy watching her with my children... she sees the best in each and is patient with their faults... I guess because she has a bit of wisdom in knowing... they will grow and mature. She sees them for what they will become and enjoys who they are right now...

Thank you for being such a loving mother... you are so precious to me.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you my dear. I love you all.
Mom

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *